Papaya Thai Therapy
General Liability Release Form & Disclaimer
Before you receive any services offered by Papaya Thai Therapy you are required to sign the following release form and disclaimer.
1. I give my permission to receive massage therapy.
2. I understand that therapeutic massage is not a substitute for traditional medical treatment for injuries.
3. I understand that the massage therapist can offer advice regarding illnesses and injuries but this advice is not offered by a recognized medically tained professional.
4. I have clearance from my doctor to receive massage therapy.
5. I understand that there are risk associated with Thai massage therapy and these risks include, but are not limited to:
a). superficial bruising
b). short term muscle soreness
c). exacerbation of undiscovered injury
I therefore release Papaya Thai Therapy and the individual therapist from all liability concerning any and all injuries that may occur during or after the session.
6. I understand the importance of informing my massage therapist of all medical conditions and medications I am taking, and to let the massage therapist know about any changes to these. I understand that there may be additional risks based on my physical condition.
7. I understand that it is my responsibility to inform my massage therapist of any discomfort I may feel during the massage session so that the session may be adjusted or moderated accordingly.
8. I understand that I or the massage therapist may terminate the session at any time.
9. I have asked my therapist all the questions I need to know before commencement of the session.
10. I understand that I am required to leave my underwear on at all time and that Papaya Thai Therapy is a legitimate and professional service and that under NO circumstances will any other services or “extras” be offered.